Shows / FRISKY Loves Lithuania
The summer of 2010 was already picking up it`s pace. Because of record high temperatures the cities were half empty with only dust and melting roads, as all the people were near the sea or at lakes, rivers, ponds and all sorts of swamps… so to say returned to the roots of life. Despite the forest fires, crops dying and people having to stay in water all day as if they were hippos, the heat wave relay had some nice sides to it in the capital of Lithuania, Vilnius. Where two guys were having prolonged exposure to enormous temperatures, so that their brains actually melted and suffused to something, that within a couple of months has became Lithuania`s most promising new deep progressive act of 2010. As summer faded and the temperature dropped, everything returned to normal. But not for Suffused, who are still showing quite high temperatures.
In 2011 Suffused started their own show “Suffused Diary” on Digitally Imported, where they are presenting the freshest upcoming tracks from all around the globe. It has seen the likes of Kasey Taylor, Tomas Haverlik, Airwave, Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic, Lemon8, Cid Inc and many other prominent artists ir the progressive house field. As of 2012, the show was transferred to friskyRadio and in 2013 Suffused have launched their own imprint “Suffused Music”. 2014 crowns the start of sub-label called “Suffused Polarities”, which is focused on atmospheric music like ambient, chillout & downtempo.
Djing for more than 18 and producing for nearly 10 years now, Dj Sun is one of the most successful DJs and producers in Lithuania organizing club events across the country and releasing quality music to the world music markets.
As a teenager he already had shaped his music preferences listening to Kraftwerk, Visage, Secret Service, The Off, Depeche Mode, etc. and was one among pioneers of underground culture in the city.
Hosting a couple of radio shows has given him a chance to present to bigger masses the clubbing culture and underground music. Airing the mixes of famous foreign and Lithuanian djs and announcing club guides for the upcoming weekends, latest news and all-you-need-to-know-about-clubbing tips has helped to take the club scene in this part of Lithuania to the next level. MIXTEAM was born at this time and navigating clubbers through the oceans of electronic music was their primary goal.
Year 2005 was exceptional for him. Two of his and producer Fyzo tracks were picked up by DJ Chus, released by Tribo recordings and appered in DJ Chus and Pablo Ceballos hype charts. “Tarabanda/Lortnoc” has been also included in the charts of Dj Andry Nalin (Nalin & Kane), Piliavin & Zimbardo, Southpaw, Craig Demo, Feredico Guist, Hypno, Danny Graham and many others. It was played on Frisky radio, Eccentric beats radio, European hit radio, and Kiss100 during “Happening” radio show (hosted by Tom Stephan aka. Superchumbo).
Soon after that, Dj Sun discovered and helped to rise a young producer Virus J and delivered a quality EP “Cocain/Get Drunk” for Piliavin & Zimbardo’s Distraekt Records offshoot label, Distraektions. The record was rated 8/10 and described as “superb deep EP” in the I-Vibes. In club music tops “Cocain” reached the 6th place in Holand.The EP got big support from Djs like: Eric Entrena, Thomas Penton, Moshic, Piliavin & Zimbardo, Anthony Pappa, That Kid Chris, Peter Rauhofer, Chus & Ceballos, Maurel & Fauvrelle, Aldrin (Zouk), D-Formation and legendary John Digweed.
After a lengthy career and a wealth of different singles and remixes released on a variety of record labels, DJ Sun continues to improve his skills, intensively produces and plays inside and outside of Lithuania.
Crowds of clubbers in Czech Republic, Germany, Great Britain, Latvia, Estonia, and Russia have applauded him. In 2006 he made the clubbers dance in one of the most well known clubs “Pacha” (London), and later not equally well known – Turnmills (London).
In 2007 Dj Sun debuted in Ibiza’s “Eden” club, and already next he back to warm-up Les Schmitz at “Amnesia”.
Dj Sun also played with it likes Luke Fair, Omid 16B, Flash Brothers, Zoo Brazil, Elite Force, Meat Katie, Deepgroove, Les Schmitz, Timo Maas, Anil Chawla, Piliavin & Zimbardo, Chris Lake and many others.
There have always been thousands of innovative ideas in his head. As a result, 2 years ago he launched the first club project “3D Revolution” in Lithuania. After being well accepted nationally, the 3D audio-visual show soon went on to its first 3D Revolution Europe Tour and has already been held in Latvia, Great Britain, Germany, Sweden and Norway.
In recognition of his creativity, contributions to urban culture, and promotion of contemporary music as well as for the variety of projects and events, Dj Sun was voted to receive an annual Klaipeda city award in the nomination “the most artistic soul” in 2006.
Later, in the year 2008, Dj Sun started his solo project BISQUIT PLUM and in collaboration with talented producer Vitas Merkel their duet called KEEN SNAKE.
Yakoff was born in 1985 in the seaport Klaipeda. A guy was fascinated by music from very young age, played guitar and collected music. Being fourteen-years old, Yakoff for the first time heard the famous German DJs and producers – Timo Maas, who impressed the guy so much that he decided to learn the secrets of DJ playing. At the same time, new album ‘Ayia Napa’ by project ‘Shanks and Bigfoot’ appeared in his home which strengthened Yakoff’s love for electronic music.
Soon Yakoff met with colleague Arthur T and after long discussions about the music and even longer evenings spent in front of players, the DJ team ‘Deep Frequency’ was born, which successfully exists for more than six years.
A guy is fascinated by techno, tech house, breaks sounds and likes to play deeply and darkly. Not without reason Yakoff has liking for such DJ masters as Moshic, Steve Lawler, Sasha.
Together with colleagues Arthur T and Uncle Roll, Yakoff traveled all over Lithuania and visited many of our country clubs such as: ‘Global’ in port city Klaipeda, ‘Tarantino’ in capital Vilnius ‘Havana’ in Siauliai, etc. A guy in his nearly ten-year DJ’s career had the opportunity to share the DJ panel together with such electronic music grands as Luke Dzerdzek, Jimmy Hill, Oliver Klein, Jimmy Hill and many others. Yakoff is willingly preparing performances together with live playing musicians or performers – saxophonists, percussionists and vocalists. One of the most memorable – performer Monika Liu with whom Yakoff performed in various parties not for once.
Guy still hopes to spend many years in front of DJ panel, visit and entertain the people gathering at parties. ‘I do what I love to do and I hope I will feel like that for a long time. In the future I will try my abilities at music producing – this will be a new challenge!’- says Yakoff.
winner of the Timo Maas remix contest:
Broadcast Date:January 25 2014
No Tomorrow is one of the most successful Deep House & Techno producers in Lithuania: he gets hundreds of positive feedbacks from the biggest stars, his tracks were remixed by the biggest names, he hosts The Facts radio show on Proton Radio, his work has been released on huge labels and it seems that more exciting projects will be done in the near future. Definitely the name you should follow.
Mode MT was born in 1984. Even as a teenager, became interested in music. At that time began to be born the first idea to make music himself. Mode MT from the musical career initially interested only in electronic music, which at that time Lithuania was still a novelty.
One of the best features of Modesto - He’s always looking for - music in their tracks, live performances on stage and through this trying to convey all that is fresh and was not the wide world of music. While making mixes and stovėdamasi on stage he pays great attention to the selection of works and technical consistency of presentation, and most importantly - a good selection.
Mode MT biography of a short time, not flickering from a session with the brightest stars in electronic dance music, including 16 Bit Lolitas, Desyn Masiello, Marco V, Dave Seaman, Eelke Kleijn, Ryck Ryan.
L8M8 is the artist, whose personality and professionalism unrolls in everything that he does. He is skilled, ambitious and distinctive. One to watch.
Broadcast Date:January 25 2014
Ignas Klej – young dj and producer from Lithuania career started in 2009 at his little hometown Lazdijai.
When he was only teenager and almost the only one this kind of dj in his town he was playing at various underground events with well known artist over the Lithuania. Now he lives in capital of Lithuania –
Vilnius where he is studying on medicine faculty, engaging dj, producer and also other creative activities.
Ignas Klej’s producer career started only in 2012, but his music is already supported by many worldwide electronic music names and artists like Gabriel & Dresden, Markus Schulz, Miss Nine, Omid 16b, Nick Muir, Guy Mantzur and many more. His music was released on System recordings, Sangria recordings, Sine Nomine records and one upcoming exclusive release on Omid 16b’s label SexOnWax recordings.
Broadcast Date:January 25 2014
Vitalij Litvinenko, better known as DJ Rubin or Rubin Deil was born in 1985, on 3th of June. He currently resides in Lithuania. DJ Rubin bought his first vinyl in 2001 and become so charmed by the music rhythms that he decided to contribute to the music industry himself. Since 2002 he started his DJ career and tried many different styles of music, but at the moment he is famous for playing progressive tech-house/ techno.
During the 12 years of his DJ career, he played in almost all major Lithuanian nightclubs. His appearance in „Þagarës vyðniø festivalis 2013“(„Þagarë Cherry Festival, 2013“) became grandiose as he played for a crowd of 20 thousand people. DJ Rubin delights not only Lithuanian progressive music fans - he had been playing in Russia and Poland as well.
Currently he is a member of DJ team „Midnight Vision“ and a founder of „Sound Traffik“ project, which became very well known in Lithuania after the event called „Baltojo tilto okupacija“ („Occupation of the White Bridge“). DJ Rubin‘s life is all related with music, apart from his DJ career and organizing music events, he is also a great sound engineer.
Broadcast Date:January 25 2014
Genre:Tech House, Techno
Phonic Scoupe - It`s a three young dj`s and producers team, who had one goal - Music… They met in local parties and became close friends and colleagues… Phonic Scoupe’s production is already supported by: Maceo Plex, Guy J, Mark Knight, Hernan Cattaneo, Richie Hawtin, Nick Muir, Above & Beyond and many more. They are focused on dark progressive, techno sound. Already have three releases on Stripped Recordings. Phonic Scoupe has few prepared releases and soon they will be released on Stripped Recordings as well. Phonic Scoupe played with such kind of Dj’s like Luis Junior, Dusty Kid, John Graham aka Quivver, Norman H and many more. Phonic Scoupe is a new name which you should follow!
Broadcast Date:January 25 2014
Top notch. Kastis Torrau’s talent has rocketed him from small local venue to the biggest clubbing scenes in the country, his name becoming a trademark for an impressive, memorable and every time different event. A real treat for clubbing gourmand with a guarantee for sexually charged tuneful house, tech house rhythms spiced up with progressive sound. Though different, but each and every time making the audience tremble by sharing the passion for music and beat, that is being created by the talented hands of this DJ. Not without a reason Kastis is well renowned for dedication to his work and feel for the audience – only he can make most genuine emotions flow on the dance floor. “The success of the evening is always determined by the crowd – hence my aim is to create a very special mood, distil a perfect sound and impressive overall effect. Always” – claims Kastis Torrau. In time of his five years residense in the Lithuanian best club Exit, he was sharing the booth with such world’s elite as Steve Lawler, Danny Howells, Lee Burridge, Sander Kleinenberg, Moshic, Omid16B, Lexicon Avenue, Peace Division or Deep Dish, Behrouz, Hernan Cattaneo, Tall Paul, Dj Remy, Armin Van Buuren, Gabriel & Dresden, Andry Nalin, Timo Maas, Tomcraft, Paolo Mojo, Satoshi Tomiie, 16 Bit Lolitas, Echomen, Smokin Jo, Paul Woolford, James Zabiela, Gregor Tresher, King Unique speak soundly of Kastis Torrau’s experience and serve as best compliments to his professional regard. Besides persistent and outstanding work Kastis prides “The DJ of the Public” and “Best Newcomer DJ” awards, as well as being a usual prize winner in various Lithuanian DJ championships. He is a welcome guest to high profile venues and events in the Kaliningrad region and has played in a massive Estonian dance music event “Sun Dance Music Festival” and Stockholm’s club “Weekender”,on 2004-2005 new years night had very impressive gig in Porto (Portugal). Year 2006 become the gratest achievement for Dj‘s these days,He was chosen the resident in Lithuania of well known worlds clubbing trademark- GlobalUnderground. His music is depicted by distinctive and powerful base lines, versatility of original samples and unforgettable vocals – all mixed by the creative hands of a DJ make the audience loose their time in rage of satisfaction
Morkus - dj / producer / radio dj / Owner of personal blog & radio show called CURLY MUSIC | Part of the biggest weekly dance music radio show in Lithuania
SAMANTA (Samanta Savickytë) - grew up in a small town Telsiai, Lithuania. Her life has been music since she was a child. As far back as she can remember, her parents filled the family home with music at any given moment. At 10 years old she took private piano lessons, then at the age of 12 she began to take interest in club music culture. Three years ago Samanta finally came to the disco not as a listener, but as a DJ. By 17 she started playing at parties and a year later at clubs in other cities and music festivals.
Samanta plays techno, tech-house.
Broadcast Date:January 25 2014
Genre:Deep House, Tech House
The talented DJ Manchini is one of the best djs at the moment in the west coast of Lithuania. His sophisticated taste in music and track selection has been moving clubbers in all of the clubs & events he has spun in. He spends countless amounts of time searching for those unknown musical bombs, re-editing tracks to be exclusive and this shows in his truly fresh and unique livesets. Manchini’s love for house music led him to be closely related to the underground musical scene in Lithuania.
Manchini made his first waves as a DJ playing at private parties. In 2002, Manchini caught his first big break by playing at The Sea Festival, arguably one of the biggest and most popular festivals in Lithuania. Later on he became a resident of the famous “MIX” parties held in his native city Klaipeda and Palanga - the place known as the Summer Capital of the country, the Lithuanian equivalent to Ibiza.
In 2003, Manchini introduced a radio show dedicated to house music. The radio show showcased the hottest musical sounds of its time and it also served as a clubs and events guide. This was one of the first radio shows of its kind in the city of Klaipeda, and as expected, it soon became a favorite of the Klaipedans for its piquant profile.
In the year 2004, DJ Manchini along with his KOB DJ team started organizing parties under the name of “SKIN FRIDAYS”. These parties quickly became known for the positive upbeat vibes that were found at these parties and these nights enjoyed great popularity. Since then, Manchini’s stock has continued to rise by DJing at various events throughout Lithuania and Russia.
In 2005 Dj Manchini joined “PURE”, the most successful DJ/promoter team in Lithuania. “PURE” are responsible for organizing exclusive events in all of the Baltic States with agencies such as EXCESSION and PLAY DJs amongst other agencies. Some of the talent that they have brought into the Baltic States includes names such as Sasha, Steve Lawler, James Zabiela, Luke Chable and Stephane K to name but a few.
In 2006 DJ Manchini became a resident DJ in the highly popular Lithuanian club Global, which hosted DJS such as James Zabiela, King Unique, Gene Farris, Luis Paris, Paul Davis, Sultan, Echomen, Luke Chable and more.
At the present time DJ Manchini is resident DJ of the night club “KIWI” in Klaipeda, Lithuania.
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Suffused
- Napalm - Hazy Memories (WayWork Remix) [Suffused Music]
- Ewan Rill - Andromeda Eze Ramirez Remix [Stellar Fountain]
- JJ Grant - Negative Influences (Yuriy From Russia Remix) [Suffused Music]
- Jelly For The Babies - Year One (Matias Chilano Remix) [Progressive House Worldwide]
- Cid Inc & Lank - Urban Biorhythm (Santiago Garcia Remix) [microCastle]
- Steve Abraham - Flymo 34VC (Castano Remix) [Intercity Records]
- Suffused - Year 2008 (Silinder Remix) [Mistique Music]
- Dr. Avalance - Cuatro Contra Tres (Kieran J Remix) [Suffused Music]
- Nikko.Z - Love Dose (Guy Mantzur & Khen Remix) [Movement Recordings]
- Volkan Erman & Hypnotic Progressions - Expressions (Exequiel Gomez Remix) [Suffused Music]
- Nico Ferrero - Life (Simnos Tagias Remix) [CDR]
- Arturo Mercado & Kaban - Warm Lights (Alfonso Muchacho Remix) [CDR]
- Paranoja - Greyhound [Suffused Polarities]
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Dj Sun
- Hunter Game feat. Bajka ~V The Island / Baikal remix
- Super Flu feat. Monkey Safari ~V Me Roar
- Tom Budden, Forrest ~V Get Up In My Head
- Danny Serrano, Frankie Dep - All We Need Is Dancing / Mendo Remix
- Luca M - The Nowhere Train / Bardia F & Rooz - Sf Remix
- X-Press 2 ~V Lazy / Acapella
- Paul C, Paolo Martini ~V Waterdrops
- Los Suruba ~V Ratapiel
- Coyu, K-Alex ~V D Change
- Pirupa ~V Let~Rs Get It On
- Rafael Murillo feat. Jay Nada ~V Snoud / Siopis remix
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Yakoff
- DJ Glen, Vitor Munhoz ~V No Mercy (James Teej Remix)
- Acumen - Between The Lines (Matthias Meyer Rmx)
- Ruben de Ronde - They Are Not You (Gai Barone Warmup Remix)
- Martin Roth ~V Epic Waves
- Beat Factory - His Breath (Kasall Remix)
- Echomen - Perpetual (LoQuai Unofficial Remix)
- Kintar and Parga - Beyond The Invisible (Visible Mix)
- Parallel Paradox ~V Dreaming By The Lake (Oliver Lieb Remix)
- Stelios Vasiloudis, Darren Murray - I Burn Like (Guy J remix)
- Luke Fair - Turning (Original Mix)
- Igor Cold-Far North Maps (Henry Saiz Far South Maps Remix)
- Phonic Scoupe - Under The Milky Way
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - No Tomorrow
- Pete Cave - Dont Be Shy (Vivid Remix)
- Fat Sushi - Preaching Right Tonight (Original Mix)
- Marcel Freigeist - Physical Touch (Max Chapman remix)
- Vaal - Seahnak (Original Mix)
- Veerus & Maxie Devine - My Beat (Original Mix)
- Demarzo - Crazy (Original Mix)
- Shall Ocin - Forgive Me (Edu Imbernon Remix)
- Nikola Gala - The Time (Original Mix)
- Jonas Kopp - X (Original Mix)
- Sebo K - Scenario (Stripped Down Version)
- Darlyn Vlys - Floor 122 (Original Mix)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Mode MT
- Daniel Fernandes - Just A Dream (Lou Van Remix)
- Darren Beale - Time (Silicone Soul Remix)
- Tiger Stripes - Runaways (Jon Sine Remix)
- Framewerk - Don't You Want My Love (Original Mix)
- Trav Volta - If I Do (Original Mix)
- Benedetto & Farina - Fair Shakin' World (feat. Pete Josef) (Laurent Wild Remix)
- Him Self Her - Heavy Rotation (Lars Moston & Teenage Mutants Remix)
- Tone Fiction - Let You Go feat. Naomi Sutherland (Framewerk Remix)
- Chicane with Power Circle - Offshore (Framewerk Remix) CDR
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - L8M8
- Donna Summer - I Feel Love (L8M8 & Jackmin Remix)
- L8M8 & Jackmin - If Ur Feeling Alright (B-Side Mix)
- L8M8 & Jackmin - Voyage
- Soulhoppers - The Dawn (L8M8 Edit)
- L8M8 & Dirty Orkestra - Dirtiness
- L8M8 - Dancing Shadows
- Deividas Bagdanov & Midiak - Nights In Japan (L8M8 Rework)
- L8M8 & Damarii Saunderson - Madness
- Kevin Saunderson Pres. Inner City - Big Fun (L8M8 & Damarii Saunderson Remix)
- L8M8 & Damarii Saunderson ft. Ann Saunderson - The Anthem
- Damarii Saunderson - Shadows (L8M8 & Dirty Orkestra Remix)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Ignas Klej
- Omid 16B - Escape (Driving To Heaven) (Guy J Remix)
- Booka Shade - Maifeld (Original Mix)
- Solee - Sommerliebe (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
- John Tejada - Now We~Afre Here (Instrumental Version)
- Nick Dow - The Insect Parade (Original Mix)
- Nils Nuernberg - Best Found Better (Original Mix)
- Smak (aka Steve McCready), Ryan Vail - In The Beginning (Praveen Achary Remix)
- Kaan Koray - Burst Of Emotion (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
- Omid 16B - Ending To Begin (Original Mix)
- Donatello - Dirty Lips (Original Mix)
- Nick Dow - Tangled Up In String (Original Mix)
- Royksopp feat. Susanne Sundfor - Running To The Sea (Pachanga Boys Remix)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Rubin Deil
- Art Department, Blud, Shaun Reeves, Damian Lazarus - Robot Heart (Jon Charnis, Prab K, Lovecraft Remix)
- Loquai, Steve Mcgrath - Autumnal
- Marcelo Paladini - Ultrasonic
- Jonatan Ramonda - Long Way To Sky (Alex Villanueva & Kaban Remix)
- Criss Deeper - voyager spark (Ewan Rill Remix)
- DJ Massymo Tn - Revenge (Stanisha Remix)
- Oscar Vazquez - On The Edge Of The Abyss (Ioan Gamboa Remix)
- Jonas Woehl with Anna Leyne - Paperwall (Original Mix)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Phonic Scoup
- Lazyboy - The Manual (Chapter 4) (Klovn Bevar Christiania Mix)
- Andrew McDonnell - Patience of Envy (Navar Unreleased Edit)
- Alex Villanueva
- Future Motions feat Leo Savan - The Way You Look (Original Mix)
- MUUI - Tattoo Girl (Original Mix)
- Henry Saiz - Love Mythology (Phonic Scoupe)
- Phonic Scoupe - Last Air Breath
- Gregor Tresher - Permafrost (Aildric Warm Keys Remix)
- Luis Junior - Athens (Luis Junior 25 Months Later Remix)
- Royksopp ft.Susanne Sundfor - Running To The Sea (Pachanga Boys Remix)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Kastis Torrau
- Kastis Torrau & Donatello - Intro 2013
- Donatello - Story (Donatello & Arnas D Remix)
- Andain - Beautiful Things (Kastis Torrau & Donatello Remix)
- Louie Vega feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Kastis Torrau Re-Do)
- John Creamer & Stephane K - Wish U Were Here Feat. Nkemdi (Donatello Remix)
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Donatello Blackout Remix)
- Ace Of Base - Cruel Summer (Donatello & Arnas D Remix)
- Kastis Torrau & Arnas D - Eye (Original Mix)
- Kastis Torrau - Voyager (Original Mix)
- Darin Epsilon - Cosmic Discovery (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
- James Holden feat Julie Thompson - Nothing (Kastis Torrau Re-Do)
- Tilt feat. Sam Mollison - Here is Not Now (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Morkus
- Blamma! Blamma! feat. Kristina Train - Zsa Zsa (Eelke Kleijn~Rs After The After Remix)
- Boris Dlugos?h feat. Roisin Murphy - Never Enough (Gariy & Hacker Sunrise Remix)
- Hot Since 82 - Planes & Trains (Fairmont Remix)
- Soul Button - Come To Me (Dahu Remix)
- Marcus Worgull, Peter Pardeike - Lenoix (Original Mix)
- Koett - Lost Time (Sau Poler Remix)
- Oliver Huntemann - Schatten (Original Mix)
- Graze - Skip Crush
- Nils Nuernberg - The Morning Slap (Original Mix)
- Martina Topley Bird,Warpaint,Mark Lanegan - Crystalised (Agoria Remix)( Dixon Vocal Retouch)
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Samanta
- Crackboy - Ironman
- Matthias Tanzmann - Tilt
- DJ Le Roi - Heartbreaker (Clio Remix)
- Ramiro Lopez - Lizard Joe
- Veerus & Maxie Devine - Loop Ya
- Madame - Walck Back
- Joseph Capriati - Old River
- Ore - Four Pins
- Jayko - Killa
- Makam - What Ya Doin (Funkineven Remix)
- Chmara Winter - Pushcan (Danny Daze Dust Mix)
- BROMANCE - Maelstrom & Louisahhh!!! - Make It Happen (Playgroup Cover)
- Mike Denhert - Moment
- Kink - Express
FRISKY Loves Lithuania - January 2014 - Dj Manchini
- Michael J Mathews - Tired Of (Original Mix)
- Paronator & Bog - Keep Your Soul
- Roberto Palmero - Don't Call Me Beginner
- Agraba, Monkey Fish - Dreams (Shall Ocin Remix)
- Shall Ocin - Forgiv e Me
- Acumen - Between The Lines
- Cristoph - Big H (Nacho Marco Remix)
- Fly o Tech, Subsonnik - How You Make Me Feel (Flex Cop Remix)
- Aidan Lavelle - Issues (Original Mix)
- Sound Stream - Love Jam (Maceo Plex Remix)
- Patrick M - Papillon (Original Mix)
- Betoko - Dance On My Feet