Shows / LIGHTWORKS
Home City:Manila, Philippines
Music Style:Progressive House
Favorite Venues:SPACE Ibiza
Next Episode: Tuesday, Aug 26 2014 04:00PM EDT
Ingo Vogelmann didn’t find music for his life, it found him. When he’s on the decks dancefloors are boiling, clubbers freak out and everyone has a long-lasting smile on his face. Ingo knows how the job has to be done. Over two decades in the scene as a DJ and producer, at FRISKY ・the number 1 radio station in its field ・both as host and crew member from 2005 on, Ingo runs three successful shows on the station: the 8 hours marathon show “LIGHTWORKS”, the legendary Ambient show “TIME OUT” and the “Release Promo Hype Chart Essentials” where Ingo showcases the best new material from the most significant promo pool for progressive dance music. From over 200 shows on the station, “LIGHTWORKS” has been ranked #4 in 2011, after Nick Warren, Dave Seaman and the “Artist Of The Week”.
Ingo has established himself as one of the most influential figures in the field of electronic music over the years as both a DJ, and a producer. He’s not only an extraordinary and charismatic DJ, but also a workhorse in the studio. 7 albums and over 150 singles and remixes mark his way. Ingo痴 known for being a studio wizard, often breaking the boundaries of the possible. Some of his highly remarkable remix works were for the co-producer of Enigma (Jens Gad, and his side project “Achillea”) and the single “The Seeress Prophecy”, his remixes for Jane Silence’s “Break Easy,” Nash Donson’s “Brightness”, PVS’s “Peklow”, or his remixes for the FRISKY Records label.
Ingo currently works on his 8th artist album for which he teamed up with the Danish classical/crossover singer Helene Hlyck as well as New York City based singer Jane Silence, to create another pioneering work in the field of advanced eletronic music. Also out in 2013 are remixes for the award-winning producer Lee Fletcher and the German label Cirque Du Son.
In late summer of 2013 Ingo moved to Asia, the Philippines. In his new STUDIO 909 he’s composing and producing new music, as well as doing mastering for artists and labels. He holds a residency at TIME in Manila, the place to be for underground Techno and House music in South East Asia.
This man and his passion for music can only lead him ・and those who are fortunate enough to hear his work ・to higher places.
(Plastic City / Electronic Tree / Asia Music)
Pav, originally from the UK but firmly based in Manila since 2006 and is signed with Plastic City, Electronic Tree and Asia Music with a growing number of quality releases including remixes for Celestial Recordings and Bass Works Recordings and charting twice in the top 10 of thewhatpeopleplay.com House charts in 2013 and 2014. He has also featured on 3 compilations under Tronic Soundz alongside many great names.
As a DJ, Pav can take it anywhere within the realms of House and Techno as long as it’s underground and it is with this that he has built a reputation as one of Manila’s finest DJs. He likes to keep his sets deep, dark and dirty! As a producer Pav is again comfortable with any label as long as it remains within underground House and Techno.
Pav holds down a residency at Manila’s only underground club, TIME in Manila where he has been able to finely shape his craft playing week in and week out. Pav has opened or closed for many greats including SLAM, Beroshima, Secret Cinema, Satoshi Fumi, Ramon Tapia, Jimmy Van M, Dave Seaman, DJ Bone, Nick Warren, Christian Smith & Xhin amongst many, many others.
Pav has played at venues all across the globe including Ministry of Sound, Pacha and The Egg in London as well as numerous other venues in the UK, The Philippines, China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, India and Singapore.
In addition to DJing and producing Pav is also one of the men behind the record label Asia Music and as Director of Music and Business Development he is on a swift journey to take underground dance music from Asia and feed it to the world.
Pav is always busy in the studio and expects 2014 to be his best year yet with many productions ready for release.
Born and raised in Manila, Alinep comes from a family where music played a vital part of everyday life, Alinep was put into music classes at an early age. From collecting tapes of jazz bands, collecting vinyl records and attending DJ events, Alinep started off being a fan towards the path of becoming a DJ. He started playing at small bars and lounges and soon was given the opportunity to play different clubs. In the long run, his maturity in music paid off and earn club residencies.
Alinep has shared the decks alongside heavyweights Darren Emerson, Nick Warren, Yousef, Slam, Dave Seaman, Anil Chawla, Luke Fair, Jimmy Van M, Josh Wink, Umek, Joy Kitikonti, Timo Garcia, Nelski, Frank Mueller, Quivver, Xhin, Secret Cinema, Ramon Tapia, James Zabiela, Guti, Dirt Crew, KiNK, Satoshi Fumi to name a few. He also has been invited to play in World DJ Festival in South Korea and featured parties in Japan, China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Alinep’s music production has been well supported. His tracks has been featured by Satoshi Fumi’s “Outerspace” in Proton Radio, The Housing Project, Jackinbeatz Collective, “Deep & Deeper” in Tunnel FM and “Muzik’ by Michel De Hey. His music for Blacksoul also hit WMC Miami.
Alinep’s musical imprint in his dj sets and music production are very poetic and is rooted from deep house to techno, minimal to techhouse, Detroit to Chicago and the beat goes on and on defining his own club space.
Aside from music production and djing, Alinep founded Manila Underground with Martin Lugtu and Pav Parrotte - a collective of local djs/producers/promoters and foreign-locals who love and live for non-commercial electronic music. More to his music work, Alinep also works for the www.thedjlist.com as a brand contributor for the Asian Region and for Asia Music as Artist and Repertoire.
Alinep is Asia’s very own, up and coming underground DJs and music producers to date. His passion for his music work and his unique style of music blend has earned him recognition in the underground music community globally.
Alinep is one of the newest talents of renowned, MakTub Music - a label run by Arjun Vagale and Logiztik Sounds. His release entitled “Meet the Sponks” under this label got massive support from top artists like Nick Muir and Richie Hawtin who played it Sonar Off Barcelona and ENTER at Space, Ibiza.
Marshall White started his musical journey more than 2 decades ago as a rock guitarist. At some point he picked up the drums and even the bass and got down to recording his first demos on a 4-track cassette recorder.
Having been a member in several bands gave him the opportunity to explore and draw inspiration from an extensive palette of musical styles, ranging from metal to funk, and from salsa to rock.
Around the year 2005 Marshall got interested in producing electronic music - house broadly speaking, sprinkled with scents of techno, progressive and minimal.
Marshall’s productions skillfully blend acoustic sounds and digitally generated ones and strive to keep an evolving rhythmic backbone. Throughout the years, his sound has gotten more distinctive and his tracks have received positive feedback from the likes of Elke Kleijn, Miss Nine, Nicky C , Loquai, Tesla Da Vinci, Chloe Harris, Axel G, Nick Varon, Groove Magazine, Habersham, Slam, Medellin Style, Satoshi Fumi, Andrew Grant (Circo Loco), Solomun, Tini, M.A.N.D.Y and Robert Babicz just to name a few.
His DJ sets as well as his production remain very eclectic, as he is a firm believer that beauty lies in the ear of the beholder and cannot be confined to a single style tag.
He has performed in venues and festivals in South America, Europe and Asia and is currently a resident of Time in Manila, considered one of the top underground clubs in Asia. He痴 also a member of the Philippines DJ Collective Manila Underground.
LIGHTWORKS - July 2014 - Pav Parrotte
- Odd Parents - Learn To Fly (Maceo's 808 Dub)
- Okain & Cuartero - Cameleon (Hot Since 82 Remix)
- Shall Ocin - Forgive Me
- Sofi de la Torre - Vermillion (Andre Crom & Chi Thanh Remix)
- Han Haak - Rusted Robot
- Hair Band Drop-Out - Melodic Seeds (Pete Bones Remix)
- Beckers & D-Nox - La Plata
- Noir & Hayze - Angel (Hot Since 82 Vocal Mix)
- Juan Zolbaran-Melotron - Melotron (AFFKT Remix)
- Demarzo - Shake It Up
- Joyce Muniz - Sleepless (Wehbba Remix)
- Lake People - Night Drive
- Affkt & Sutja Gutierrez - Nuvol
- Chaim - Blue Shadow
- Paride Saraceni - Dissolute
- Taster Peter - Speak With An Audible Voice
- Maceo Plex - Conjure Balearia
- Deux Tigres - El Tigre (Chi Thanh Remix)
LIGHTWORKS - July 2014 - Alinep
- Crowded House SA - Another Day (Original Mix)
- Deep Inquisitive - Beautiful Life (Original Mix)
- D.M.P - Natural Mystic (Original Mix)
- Igor Dorohov - I Wanna Woman feat. Lazarusman (Original Mix)
- Lcaise - What Can You Hear (Damolh33 Remix)
- Alinep - Yakap (Unreleased)
- LouDer - B for Berlin (Alex Sosa Remix)
- Dan Buri Feat. Mariana Orsho - Love Livin' (Original Mix)
- Rick Sanders, Siko - Lovely Places (Original Mix)
- Ryan Pamatmat & Pav Parrotte ~V Lunar (Original Mix)
- Francesco Altavilla - Bruit (Original Mix)
- Ingo Vogelmann - Monkeys (Original Mix)
- Marcos In Dub - After Hours (Nicolas Duvoisin Remix)
- Dhaze - Dark Portrait (Original Mix)
- Mikalogic - Tree House (Original Mix)
- Alek Soltirov - Fake Thugz (Robert S Remix)
- Francesco Altavilla - Situazione (Original Mix)
- Hasan Mogol - Spectrophobia (Original Mix)
- Marshall White - Tempus Fugit (Jimmy Van M & 3lias Remix)
- The RealBirds ~V Peitch (Original Mix)
- Leaking Shell & Indelible Horse - Illusive Hand 1 (Original Mix)
LIGHTWORKS - July 2014 - Marshall White
- Jon Hopkins ~V Breathe This Air feat. Purity Ring
- Matthew Dekay ~V Fangtango
- Low Manuel ~V Overload
- Joy Wellboy ~V Before The Sunrise ~V Dixon Remix
- &ME ~V After Dark
- Borodin ~V Posed
- Maceo Plex ~V Conjure Drama
- Show-B ~V Dem Atmos
- Anthony Georges Patrice ~V Parallel Romance ~V SB Rearrange
- GoldFFinch ~V The Beast
- Ambos & Profound ~V Basic
- Hiss & Growl ~V White Stuff
- Hairdryer ~V The Bible Kills
- Agents Of Time ~V Polina
- Shiva ~V Projection ~V Marshall White~Rs Red Room Remix
- Cozzy D & Eric Volta ~V The Gift
- Borodin ~V Comrade ~V Nadja Lind Weekend Remix
- Mind Against ~V Oracle
- Giuliano Rodrigues ~V Same Effect
- Thom Yorke ~V Skip Divided ~V 2Moellers Remix
LIGHTWORKS - July 2014 - Ingo Vogelmann
- TR20 - Obie Juan (Han Haak Remix)
- Lusine - Two Dots (Alfonso Muchacho Remix)
- Paul Hazendonk - In The Dark (Hubert Kirchner Remix)
- Big Al - Do You Feel Me (Sonic Union Remix)
- Michael & Levan And Stiven Rivic And Phalguna Somraj - Hyderabad
- Jonathan Maltaya - Given
- Adwer - Kolibri (Quivver Remix)
- Julio Largente - Haiku (Dartek Remix)
- Biologik & Shane Robinson - Dublin (Silinder Remix)
- Ingo Vogelmann - Memories I Keep
- Andres W - Amoeba
- Paduraru - Powerlove Soundmind (Organic Deephouse Mix)
- Pole Folder & C�dric Piret - Pacific Orchestra
- D-Sens - Over Your Shoulder (Peppelino Remix)
- London Grammar - Interlude (Antrim Unofficial Remix)
- Kryztof Geldhof - Slap Happy
- Dark Soul Project - The Man, The Fish, And The Red Carpet
- Nicolas Petracca - Echoes From Outer Space (Andy Arias Remix)
- Kissoff - Silentium (Napalm & D-Phrag Remix)
- TR20 - Bear Hug