Shows / LIGHTWORKS
Home City:Manila, Philippines
Music Style:Progressive House
Favorite Venues:SPACE Ibiza
Next Episode: Tuesday, Mar 25 2014 04:00PM EDT
Ingo Vogelmann didn’t find music for his life, it found him. When he’s on the decks dancefloors are boiling, clubbers freak out and everyone has a long-lasting smile on his face. Ingo knows how the job has to be done. Over two decades in the scene as a DJ and producer, at FRISKY ・the number 1 radio station in its field ・both as host and crew member from 2005 on, Ingo runs three successful shows on the station: the 8 hours marathon show “LIGHTWORKS”, the legendary Ambient show “TIME OUT” and the “Release Promo Hype Chart Essentials” where Ingo showcases the best new material from the most significant promo pool for progressive dance music. From over 200 shows on the station, “LIGHTWORKS” has been ranked #4 in 2011, after Nick Warren, Dave Seaman and the “Artist Of The Week”.
Ingo has established himself as one of the most influential figures in the field of electronic music over the years as both a DJ, and a producer. He’s not only an extraordinary and charismatic DJ, but also a workhorse in the studio. 7 albums and over 150 singles and remixes mark his way. Ingo痴 known for being a studio wizard, often breaking the boundaries of the possible. Some of his highly remarkable remix works were for the co-producer of Enigma (Jens Gad, and his side project “Achillea”) and the single “The Seeress Prophecy”, his remixes for Jane Silence’s “Break Easy,” Nash Donson’s “Brightness”, PVS’s “Peklow”, or his remixes for the FRISKY Records label.
Ingo currently works on his 8th artist album for which he teamed up with the Danish classical/crossover singer Helene Hlyck as well as New York City based singer Jane Silence, to create another pioneering work in the field of advanced eletronic music. Also out in 2013 are remixes for the award-winning producer Lee Fletcher and the German label Cirque Du Son.
In late summer of 2013 Ingo moved to Asia, the Philippines. In his new STUDIO 909 he’s composing and producing new music, as well as doing mastering for artists and labels. He holds a residency at TIME in Manila, the place to be for underground Techno and House music in South East Asia.
This man and his passion for music can only lead him ・and those who are fortunate enough to hear his work ・to higher places.
daniel’s love for electronic music developed in his late teenage days of germany’s early nineties techno birth-era. quickly acquiring the skills of both beatmatching and finding the right vinyls he made a name of himself as a dj playing the most respected clubs in northern germany. numerous acclaimed residencies and radio appearances fortified and further expanded his fanbase over the years.
daniel entered the music biz as dj promoter for pias recordings germany in 2000. working for established artists like mr. oizo, laurent garnier, agoria, blaze, etc. he was quickly appointed to the “special marketing team” where he further worked and oversaw more than 50 compilations – amongst them such blockbusters as the “d.trance” series. his own brainchild the “eye-trance” compilation series enabled him to further develop his own musical visions and gave birth to daniels first own productions.
after a few exclusive tracks for the eye-trance compilation, it was time to release his first vinyl on the ibiza based label “macao cafe” in summer 2004. various remixes followed and daniel’s musical partnership in the projects “smith & burns” and “big audio” with studio- and former school-mate peer schmid led to the foundation of deepdub recordings.
after the first two acclaimed vinyl 12″ laid a promising stepping stone for an exciting future, the unfortunate insolvency of both the physical and the digital distribution partners forced the label to undergo some structural changes. deepdub recordings is currently being relaunched with some great music in the pipe. his latest smith & burns productions with peer schmid on deepdub recordings, as well as his collaboration “daniel bruns & till maurice” will soon be seeing the light of the day on Cirque du Son.
being a regular behind the decks in many local clubs, daniel has further produced diverse club events like “groovekomitee” or “nacht 2.0″, where he has been hosting the stage for the likes of blake baxter, pig & dan or format: b.
daniel hosts also since January 2013 his own radio show “Cirque du Son” on stromkraftradio.com, where he has been presenting some of the finest names in dancemusic with guest djs like Oliver Lieb, Pig&Dan or Robert Babicz.
Stuart King is best known as one half of the “Sunday Club” who released several cult epic
house records & remix’s in the mid ninety’s on Stress Records. From Breakdancing as a
kid in the 80’s listening to “Streetsound’s” Album’s and spinning on his hand and head all
day, the Acid house Movement kicked in and Stuart was helping set up Raves in disused
Second World War German Bunkers around his island. As well as playing at one of the top
10 clubs in the UK voted by Mixmag, “Inn on the Park” and then “The Venue” he was Djing
along side some of the great DJ’s that populate our scene, John Digweed, Laurent
Garnier, Parks and Wilson, Danny Howells, Carl Cox, Dave Seamen, Anthony Pappa,
Quivver and Boy George.
Around this time he met up with Legendary producer Marc Mitchell, they released several
singles such as “Paladian Dawn” and “Healing Dream” which had a major impact on the
progressive trance scene and with remix’s like Art of Trance - Kalidescope and Visions -
Coming Home being hammered by Sasha and Digweed and used as his opening track for
his Essential mix live from Amnesia in Ibiza, they went on to sell over 50,000 singles and
remixed the likes of Jean Michel Jarre, Way Out West, Deepsky, Sunscreem, Brothers In
Rhythm and Daphne for labels such as Sony, D.M.C, Stress, Spundae, YO and Platipus
His tracks have appeared on numerous compilations worldwide such as Tiesto’s In search
of sunrise, Gatecrasher, Renaissance, Pete Tong’s Essential mix albums, Paul Van Dyke’s
Deviant label and many more. His Djing has taken him around the globe and he has held
Summer residency’s for some of the best clubs in the world - Space in Ibiza for “Balearic
People” playing the “Discoteque” every Sunday morning before “We Love”, and Privilege -
The Biggest club in The World - where he was the main room resident for “Slinky” and
“Most Wanted” playing to thousands week in week out alongside Marco V, Fergie and
There were also boat and villa parties for “Pukka Up”..... This led onto numerous tours of
Brazil including sets at the infamous “Warung Club” and gigs in Sao Paulo, Buzios city,
Camboriu and Florianopolis playing to over 7,000 people at Club Ibiza during Carnival.
UK clubs have included The Opera house/Bournmouth, Sankey’s/Manchester, The Cross/
London (RIP!), Thompson’s Garage/Ireland plus European dates in city’s and clubs such
as Paradogs/Prague, Crystal Club/ Bratislava and a residency in 1992 at “Paradise Lost”
Stuart spent the winter months of 07/08 hidden away in a London studio producing a hand
full of tracks with the Grammy nominated producer Andy Chatterly of Skylark/Edison fame.
Their single “Irreversible” was released on Andy’s brand new label Alphabeta with early
support from Yousef and Paolo Mojo and Pete Tong. Also in circulation is a Jody Wisternoff
remix of Stuarts track “Caribbean Flue” which has been getting some serious attention
worldwide and has recieved airplay on Armin Van Burren’s State of Trance Radio show.
After moving to Melbourne for 18 months he hooked up with the Darkbeat Crew and was
playing at top Australian club “Brown Alley” with the likes of Phil K, Kasey Taylor, Sean
Quinn, Darius Bassiray and Darkbeat Dan aswell as playing in Brisbane alongside Clive
He was also Djing for Fashion show visionaires “Urban Upbringing” for world famous
fashion Brand “Hunter” in select DJ shows situated down graffiti lanes in the heart of
Melbourne’s C.B.D. He recorded a handfull of tracks whilst in Australia and signed them to
Progressive house legend Kasey Taylor’s Vapour and Evapour8 Label.
Stuart also promotes his club night “AUDIO” which is now renowned within the industry
with guests such as Charlie May, Guy J, Quivver, Chris Lake, Andy Chatterley, Sultan,
Anthony Pappa, Behrouz, Jody Wisternoff, Anil Chawla, Jimmy Van M, Oliver Lang, Max
Graham and James Talk.
Now back in the UK he’s working on some remix’s for Oliver Lang’s Dojo Label, Stripped
Digital and has also just signed three tracks for their new compilation “Swimming in a
Digital Sea”. He has just signed to Baroque Records in The UK and Avioground Records in
Milan so 2013 looks set to be a busy year.
There is also a whole load of new tracks and Bootlegs waiting to be unleashed next year.
He also runs his monthly radio show titled “THIS IS AUDIO” which has received critical
acclaim and he has regular guest mix’s coming up for Frisky and Proton radio.
He continues to travel the globe to spread his vibe of Hypnotic, Fluid, Deep, Melodic house
and has just come back from a two month tour of Brazil where he was resident Dj for
Brazils No 1 club Warung.
LIGHTWORKS - February 2014 - Daniel Bruns
- German Brigante, Samuel Dan - What's The Problem (Miguel Bastida Remix)
- Lerio Corrado - Over Me (Original Mix)
- Chris Rusu - Wisco-Chica (Original Mix)
- Miguel Bastida - Armony Below Ground (Original Mix)
- Fabio Florido - Life Is Good (Original Mix)
- Egbert - Straktrekken (Original Mix)
- Mauro Picotto, Riccardo Ferri - The Riff (Original Mix)
- Riva Starr, Rssll - Hand In Hand (Technasia Remix)
- Elton D, Joey - Oh Mine feat. Joey (Renato Cohen Remix)
- Red Square, Drumcomplex - Continuous Flow (Original Mix)
- Heartik - Tender Surrender (Original Mix)
- Mladen Tomic - Before Sunset (Simon Doty Remix)
- Marc Molina - Nelson (Original Mix)
- Paco Maroto, Florian Gasperini - Wrong (Original Mix)
- Sascha Lebemann - Nachts Im Club (John Lagora Remix)
- Ant Brooks - Min (Original Mix)
- Oscar Aguilera, George Privatti, Guille Placencia - Viena (Original Mix)
- Mikalogic - Polaroid Paranoid (Original Mix)
- Miguel Bastida, Salero - Neo (Original Mix)
- Veerus, Maxie Devine - Purple Sky (Original Mix)
- Juanmy.R - Plaza Pinea (Original Mix)
LIGHTWORKS - February 2014 - Stuart King
- Tennis - Make it Good - Tales of Us Remix
- Mario & Vidas - When Doves Cry Feat Barbarossa - Downtown Party Network Remix
- System Of Survival - Crash What
- Subb-an - Say No More feat. S.Y.F. - Mathew Jonson Remix
- Mario Basanov - We Are Child Of Love - Mario's ReDub
- SpectraSoul - The Curb - James Zabiela Remix
- Riva Starr - Detox Blues - H.O.S.H. Remix
- Audio Junkies, Cari Golden - Bird On A Wire
- Darin Epsilon - Valencia - Dousk Remix
- Gardens Of God - Are We
- Robert Owens, Kris Menace - Trusting Me - Dusty Kid Paulista Remix
- Nick Stoynoff - Check It - Omid 16B Ruff Cut Mix
- Cari Golden, Bambook, - What's The Use - Rooftop Mix
- Moderat - Bad Kingdom - Head High Remix
- The Freshments - Ice Cream - Tigerskin Plays The Toms Mix
- Christian Burkhardt - Under The Wheel
- Flight Facilities - Stand Still feat. Micky Green - Mario Basanov Remix
- Foals - Bad Habit
- Moby - Almost Home - Agoria Remix
- Apparat - Sweet Unreset
- Apparat - Lighton
LIGHTWORKS - February 2014 - Ingo Vogelmann
- obert Solheim - 3 s A Chord (Carlo Remix)
- Mark Evemport & Dj Da - Mooding
- Ajmal - Clocks
- Giorgos Gatzigristos - Town (Max Cue Remix)
- Matter - Particle Cannon (Progress Inn Remix)
- East Cafe - Introverted Neighbours (LoQuai Remix)
- Napalm & d-phrag - Insatiable (Progress Inn Remix)
- Yoram - Back In Time (Matias Chilano Remix)
- Sergio Vilas - Rebate
- DJ Emmo - Entangled Singularity Level 2 (George Yammine Remix)
- Lateral Cut Groove - Guajiro
- Satoshi Fumi - All Nite
- Enrico Sangiuliano - Savage Spirit
- Hernan Cerbello - Care Yourself
- Ivan Nikusev - Children of the Sun (Progress Inn Remix)
- Pedro Aguiar - Kyoto (Jamie Stevens Remix)
- Paul Hazendonk & Noraj Cue - You're My Habit (Rob Hes Remix)
- Sergio Vilas - 8 Mile
- Werner Niedermeier - No Show
- AudioStorm - Alexander The Great (JJ Grant Remix)
- Jibe & Teho - White Panda
- London Grammar - Hey Now (Smak aka Steve McCready Interstellar Remix)
- Luis Bondio & Cesar Lombardi - Solar Attraction (Dale Middleton remix)
- Mario Puccio - Holograms Life (Progress Inn Remix)
- Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Over The Coast (David Granha Remix)
- OMB - Ancient Sky (Progress Inn Remix)
- Paul Hazendonk & Noraj Cue - You're My Habit (Lank's Bad Habit Remix)
- Vanyano - Canis Majoris (Hugo Ibarra & Uvo Interstellar Remix)
- Luis Bondio & Cesar Lombardi - Solar Attraction (Stas Drive remix)
- Sergio Vilas - Reapplied
- Darxoul - Clockwork Darxoul
- Mark Evemport & Dj Da - Amex
- Dave Seaman & Funkagenda - Naughty Forest (Nicolas Masseyeff Remix)
- Dousk - Jit Jit (Rich Curtis 'Ping Pong' Mix)
- Dave Seaman & Funkagenda - Naughty Forest
- Andro V - Dune
- Luis Bondio & Andres Gonzalez - Zurciel
- Robert Solheim - 3 s A Chord (End and Below Remix)
- Robert Solheim - 3 s A Chord
- Antrim - The Land Of Serenity
- Circle Feat. Rise 8 - What You See