Shows / LIGHTWORKS
Home City:Manila, Philippines
Music Style:Progressive House
Favorite Venues:SPACE Ibiza
Next Episode: Tuesday, Apr 22 2014 04:00PM EDT
Ingo Vogelmann didn’t find music for his life, it found him. When he’s on the decks dancefloors are boiling, clubbers freak out and everyone has a long-lasting smile on his face. Ingo knows how the job has to be done. Over two decades in the scene as a DJ and producer, at FRISKY ・the number 1 radio station in its field ・both as host and crew member from 2005 on, Ingo runs three successful shows on the station: the 8 hours marathon show “LIGHTWORKS”, the legendary Ambient show “TIME OUT” and the “Release Promo Hype Chart Essentials” where Ingo showcases the best new material from the most significant promo pool for progressive dance music. From over 200 shows on the station, “LIGHTWORKS” has been ranked #4 in 2011, after Nick Warren, Dave Seaman and the “Artist Of The Week”.
Ingo has established himself as one of the most influential figures in the field of electronic music over the years as both a DJ, and a producer. He’s not only an extraordinary and charismatic DJ, but also a workhorse in the studio. 7 albums and over 150 singles and remixes mark his way. Ingo痴 known for being a studio wizard, often breaking the boundaries of the possible. Some of his highly remarkable remix works were for the co-producer of Enigma (Jens Gad, and his side project “Achillea”) and the single “The Seeress Prophecy”, his remixes for Jane Silence’s “Break Easy,” Nash Donson’s “Brightness”, PVS’s “Peklow”, or his remixes for the FRISKY Records label.
Ingo currently works on his 8th artist album for which he teamed up with the Danish classical/crossover singer Helene Hlyck as well as New York City based singer Jane Silence, to create another pioneering work in the field of advanced eletronic music. Also out in 2013 are remixes for the award-winning producer Lee Fletcher and the German label Cirque Du Son.
In late summer of 2013 Ingo moved to Asia, the Philippines. In his new STUDIO 909 he’s composing and producing new music, as well as doing mastering for artists and labels. He holds a residency at TIME in Manila, the place to be for underground Techno and House music in South East Asia.
This man and his passion for music can only lead him ・and those who are fortunate enough to hear his work ・to higher places.
Marshall White started his musical journey more than 2 decades ago as a rock guitarist. At some point he picked up the drums and even the bass and got down to recording his first demos on a 4-track cassette recorder.
Having been a member in several bands gave him the opportunity to explore and draw inspiration from an extensive palette of musical styles, ranging from metal to funk, and from salsa to rock.
Around the year 2005 Marshall got interested in producing electronic music - house broadly speaking, sprinkled with scents of techno, progressive and minimal.
Marshall’s productions skillfully blend acoustic sounds and digitally generated ones and strive to keep an evolving rhythmic backbone. Throughout the years, his sound has gotten more distinctive and his tracks have received positive feedback from the likes of Elke Kleijn, Miss Nine, Nicky C , Loquai, Tesla Da Vinci, Chloe Harris, Axel G, Nick Varon, Groove Magazine, Habersham, Slam, Medellin Style, Satoshi Fumi, Andrew Grant (Circo Loco), Solomun, Tini, M.A.N.D.Y and Robert Babicz just to name a few.
His DJ sets as well as his production remain very eclectic, as he is a firm believer that beauty lies in the ear of the beholder and cannot be confined to a single style tag.
He has performed in venues and festivals in South America, Europe and Asia and is currently a resident of Time in Manila, considered one of the top underground clubs in Asia. He痴 also a member of the Philippines DJ Collective Manila Underground.
Fresh, fresh, fresh・is how MARTIN LUGTU describes his brand of sound. And trust the guy to know what fresh is all about: at the bright, young age of three, he was already playing with his father turntable. Today, he spins for a living. As a kid, Martin Lugtu found himself naturally magnetized by vinyl records. in the early nineties, he started mixing tapes. After moving to Los Angeles in ・9, he bought his first own set of turntables. Touching it for the first time, he felt a familiar feeling that immediately comforted him. By then he knew the turntable was going to play a big role in his future. From scratch he taught himself how to spin. From practicing in his bedroom, exposing himself to the electronic music scene, attending countless festivals, and throwing himself into L.A. circle of DJs and producers. He absorbed whatever he could to achieve a dream, realizing just how in love he was with this career direction.
In 2005, Martin Lugtu moved to Florida and began spinning for all sorts of parties. Two years later, he moved back to Manila and became resident DJ of Warehouse 135 ・the only underground club in the city at that time. After that, there was no more looking back. He became one of the resident DJs of Driven Manila, representing his music brand nationally. In June of 2010, he moved to London to study Logic Pro and Music Production. Since then he played in one of the World infamous clubs, Ministry of Sound.
Martin Lugtu also had the opportunity to play alongside for esteemed DJs Jim Rivers, John ・0・Fleming, Ricky Ryan, Dave Seaman, Ramon Tapia, Darren Emerson, Nick Warren, Jimmy Van M, Luke Fair, Anil Chawla, Guti, KiNK to name a few in his list. He also currently producing his own music, as well as a couple of remixes for several musical acts. Martin Lugtu just played in much respected venues in his region and is scheduled to release a couple of EPs this year. Martin Lugtu has certainly taken storm his childhood vinyl fixation to his current standing as one of the country most dynamic spin acts.
Aside from djing and music production, Martin Lugtu is very much engaged with Manila Underground and Frequency Manila for music promotions in his city.
Martin Lugtu is currently the resident dj at Time in Manila. A venue that has a 100% non-commercial policy which completely fits his style.
Abdel Aziz: (Madz Abubakar) a known producer/ remixer/ DJ in Manila. Sought after by many reputable boutique venues in the metro wanting his take on soulful classics remixed and rehashed, hand picked and carefully curated based on his taste and brand of music. Abdel Aziz is now working his way in to the music scene of South East Asia. Flying in and out of Manila and playing gigs at Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam), and Singapore to start his Asian invasion.
As a pioneering electronic music artist for twelve years, Abdel Aziz played a major role in shaping and bridging the electronic dance music scene with the ever evolving local band scene of Manila. From working on and releasing Nyko Maca + Playground(2005), forming the idea of SINYMA(2011), and now also a sought-after music consultant, curator, and musical director for product launches and major events such as One FC(2011-2013) and Hennessy Artistry Series(2011-2014) to name a few.
His knowledge on Ableton Live made him the local Ableton Live authority - by fellow artists, music schools, and collegiate institutions.
LIGHTWORKS - March 2014 - Marshall White
- The/Das - Outfashioned
- Dexter Ford - Rubba
- Mark Broom - Supersnout Danny Daze LSD Mix
- Ian Pooley - CompuRhythm Dixon 44 Treatment
- Mano Le Tough - Tempus
- Luigi Rocca - She feat. Iamalina
- Mind Against - Several Times
- Pedro Aguiar - Burning
- Jeff More & Jamie Lie A Kwie - Butt
- Darlyn Vlys & German Brigante - Tips & Tricks
- Solid Snake - Mantra, Pt.1
- Marshall White - Tempus Fugit
- Kidnap Kid - Survive
- Saschienne - Grand Cru Pachanga Boys Glam Drive
- Maceo Plex - Conjure Bass
- Booka Shade - Blackout - White Noise feat. Chelonis R. Jones
- Jules & Moss - End Of Helmet - Solee Remix
- Shiva - Projection
- Kohra - Panaroma
- Deep Dish - Quincy
- Oliver Huntemann - Schatten
- Ten Walls - Mongol
LIGHTWORKS - March 2014 - Martin Lugtu
- DJ Steef - Soul of Calypso
- Bjorn Wolf & Youri Donatz - So I Say
- Re.You - Do I Know
- Mark Fanciulli & Guti - The Light (Andrea Oliva Remix)
- Maher Daniel, John Charnis - Lonely Stars In Open Skies ( Luca Bacchetti Endless Remix)
- Shlomi Aber - Mancha
- Matteo Spedicati, V!to - Places You Might Know
- Sable Sheep - Crucify Me
- Hermanez September
- Snilloc - Vakmatt
- Mark Fanciulli - Sacrifice (Nic Fanciulli Remix)
- Marco Faraone - Overvision
- Philip Bader - Back
- Robert Dietz - You're So Hood
- Carlos Sanchez - Put Your Sould In Front
- Snilloc - 800 Lesbians
- Shlomi Aber - Foolish Games
- Jesse Rose- Underbelly (Guti Remix)
- Oscar De Rivera, Ismael Rivas- Rest In Peace
- Ron Trent - Manifesto (Bewe Effect)
LIGHTWORKS - March 2014 - Abdel Aziz
- Swayzak - Form is Emptiness
- Ultraista - Gold Dayz (Maribou State Remix)
- Topsin & Dmit Kitz - Hummel
- Betoko & Fritz Helder feat Louie Fresco - Late At Night (Original Mix)
- Ben Pearce - What I might Do (Karma Kid Remix)
- Disclosure - F For You
- Square One - Vesuvius (Justin Martin's Hope It Doesn't Blow Mix)
- Aaron - Feeling This
- Gui Boratto - Too Late
- Trentemoller - Beta Boy
- Chris Lawyer - Right On Time
- Rudimental - Right Here (My Nu Leng Remix)
- The Timewriter - Wisdom
- Lee Foss & MK - Electricity (Feat. Anabel)
- Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep In Louise
- Disclosure - January (feat. Jamie Woon)
- Disco Kid - All My Love (Disco Kid Mix)
- Martin Ikin - Rhythm
- Amber Jolene & Nolan - Everyday & Everynight (Kant Remix)
- Nora En Pure - Come With Me
- Kody Leftwing - Burning Up
- Greymatter/ KRL - Straight Billin'
- Justin Martin & Eats Everything - The Gettup
- Gorgon City - Intentions (feat Clean Bandit Club Mix)
- Gui Boratto - Sozinho
LIGHTWORKS - March 2014 - Ingo Vogelmann
- Ewan Rill - Road To Afterparty
- Gregor Tresher & Petar Dundov - Taurus
- Qoob - Desert Cry (Afriat Remix)
- Satoshi Fumi - All Nite
- Knights Templar - Leopard Heart
- La Foret - Slide
- JJ Grant - Genetic Theory (Oliver Petkovski Remix)
- Dousk - Stepp (Cesar Lombardi & Luis Bondio Remix)
- Zweitausendeins Traum - You Are My New Galactic (Silinder Remix)
- Adam Greenwood - Under Control (Platunoff Remix)
- Dio S & Alex Ganti - Ursa Major (Ronfoller Remix)
- King Unique - Yohkoh (King Unique 7 Years On Remix)
- Christian Smith & Wehbba - Someone Else
- SQL - Velvet
- Erik Lake - Maracaibo
- Tilt - The Hurt (Tilts Back To Dark Dub)
- SQL & Tom Real - Fabric
- Pele & Shawnecy - Roach Hotel
- Underworld - Cowgirl (Chris Cargo Remix)
- La Foret - Sub Color
- Bowline - Dynobooty