Shows / Mind The Gap
Home City:Rheine, Germany
Music Style:Progressive House, Tech
Favorite Venues:Loft & 102 [Neuss]
Next Episode: Wednesday, May 14 2014 12:00PM EDT
Steph Wunderbar is an electronic DJ and artist in the Belgium music scene since 2009. Absolute passion is her core attribute. Her sound is strongly influenced by the German electronic music and its derivates such as Minimal, Pop, Oriental, Ambient and Tech House. A harmony of different genres, full of emotion and sensuality that results in a unique sound.
Steph Wunderbar was a radio host for Radio Campus, Brussels and a resident DJ for Warm FM, Liège. Her podcasts have also been featured on several international radio stations.
She really loves getting involved in cultural events and she is behind the decks in different cities throughout Europe like Brussels, Namur, Antwerp, Lille or Paris. Steph Wunderbar is also fascinated by Berlin and travels there often to find musical inspiration. She is also member of the European booking agency “Kick Snare”.
Moreover, Steph Wunderbar is signed on Tales From The Inside, a German independent label for fine electronic musi
Born and raised in the Ruhr-Area Marc had contact to electronic music very early. From the middle eighties on until 1993 Synthie-Pop and New Wave, with bands like New Order and Depeche Mode, influenced his musical tendency.
Turning towards to Techno/Rave happend by attending the “Mayday” 1993. During the following 15 years many other genres like Trance, House and other electronic styles played a greater role in his musical career.
After all the years of consuming music Marc decided to change the sides in the end of 2009. Due to Progressive and Tech House Marc’s desire to bundle his musical emotion and transport them to the audience in his sets and mixes grew. In the first few month in 2010 Marc played for several internet radio stations already. After first contact to friskyRadio he focussed on this station. The nomination as “Artist Of The Week” in August 2010 meant the highlight of that year for Marc.
The first live performances as well as his own show on friskyRadio set the first remarkable points in 2011.
Mind The Gap - April 2014 - Steph Wunderbar
- Matthew Herbert -It's Only (DJ Koze remix)
- Krogmann - BWI (2K10 Andhim remix)
- Marquez Ill & Daniel Nitsch - I Feel Memory (Extended mix)
- Gunnar Stiller - Manaus Madness -�| (Marek Hemman Remix)
- Paul Kalkbrenner - Altes Kamuffel (Berlin Calling Edits)
- Ellen Allien - Wolken Ziehen
- Marc Romboy - Stella
- Max Cooper vs Marco Bailey - Maxco Blooper (King Unique Bootleg)
- Traumer - Sofa
- Pachanga Boys - Time
Mind The Gap - April 2014 - Marc Pole
- Handycraft - Blast (Patrick Chardronnet Remix)
- The Black Dog - Too Many Isms
- Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile - Citycism (Pig & Dan Remix)
- Nick Dow - Tangle Up In String
- Guy Gerbe, Dixon - No Distance
- Andre Walter, Toni Rios, Marco Cannata - Desayuno (Tim Schroder & Pierre Deutschmann Remix)
- Dave Seaman, Funkagenda - Naughty Forest (Nicolas Masseyeff Remix)
- Marc DePulse - Lessons In Dub (Patrick Chardronnet Remix)
- Marius Drescher - Love
- Godunov - Aurora Synthetic
- Derek Howell - Objectivity