Shows / Mindfields
Home City:Budapest, Hungary
Music Style:Breaks, Deep House, Progressive House
Residency:Frisky Radio, Mindfields Parties
Favorite Venues:Gellért Hill
Next Episode: Monday, Dec 9 2013 12:00PM EST
Dynamic Illusion, also known as Daniel Gyarmati, was born in 1985 in Szombathely, Hungary. Music has been a part of his life since his childhood years. His father’s loves of music also infected him in his early years with his old vinyl classics like Kraftwerk and Jean Michell Jarre.
Daniel spent eight years honing his musical talent at a music conservatory, playing for the local orchestra. After getting his first PC at age 13, he began to discover the musical possibilities of the computer, composing his first pieces of music. At the same time, he became exposed to the DJ scene, attending parties and becoming influenced by the energetic tech sounds of Dave Clark, Chris Liebing, and Umek, as well as the progressive music of DJs like John Digweed, Sasha, Dave Seaman, and Max Graham.
Daniel’s musical obsession made him search his inner self for something unique. He was torn: he still loved the energy that techno gave him, but at the same time felt that the genre was regressing. He was in dire need of change and found his real love: progressive house. This was music where you could combine funk, drive, melodies, ass-shaking beats, and awkward sounds all in one, rather than using a single formula that he had grown tired of.
Besides his work as a producer, Daniel is also credited as being an excellent DJ. His sets these days are as diverse as his productions, blending progressive, breaks, and deep house into a very distinct and atmospheric sound.
Adam Huszár is a hungarian producer and dj. He was born in 1983 in Hatvan, Hungary. He had been attracted to music from his childhood. At his age of 14 first started to tune up ambient and electro (Anthony Rother and Datapunk releases had an effect on his music) on his first computer. Pioneer artists like Hybrid, BT, Crystal Method inspired his work and after few years he turned to progressive breaks and house. He affectionately uses atmospheric elements and lot of melodies in his productions. Adam gets involved more and more music genre and nowdays he produces on a very wide spectrum of music under different aliases and collaborations.
Mindfields - November 2013 - Retroid
- Damian Mazzeo - Another (Jelly For The Babies Triple Double Dub) [Underground Music]
- Alfonso Muchacho - Do You Remember Her (Original Mix) [Clinique]
- Biologik - Clocktowers (Original Mix) [Sleepless Nights]
- Marcelo Vasami - Smoog (Deepfunk Remix) [Moonchild]
- E-Spectro & Hells Kitchen - Trugbild (Original Mix) [Blendwerk]
- Ozgur Ozkan & Nissim Gavriel - Lost Highway (Gvozdini Remix) [3rd Avenue]
- Eddie Bitz - Touch (Darkployers Remix) [Electronic Tree]
- Depeche Mode - I Feel Loved (Roberto Edit) [CDR]
- Daft Punk - Horizon (Henry Saiz Just wanted you to stay Remix) [CDR]
Mindfields - November 2013 - Dynamic Illusion
- Fawn vs. Digital Sixable - Where Has Your Love Gone (Lime Time Remix)
- Mitaric - Ley Lines (Ambient Mix)
- Pavel Svetlove - Summer Forest (Esok Remix)
- Biologik - Sarin (Original Mix)
- Faskil - Change (Ewan Rill Remix)
- Versum - Pusher (You Are My Salvation Remix)
- Kay-D - Natural Touches (Silinder Remix)
- DeepSoul Duo - Genesis (Arctic Night Remix)
- Max Cover - Sempler (Original Mix)
- Valer den Bit - Meteor 15 (Vasiliy Goodkov Remix)
- Tokyo Boulevard - Supersonic (Original Mix)