Shows / Mindfields
Home City:Budapest, Hungary
Music Style:Breaks, Deep House, Progressive House
Residency:Frisky Radio, Mindfields Parties
Favorite Venues:Gellért Hill
Next Episode: Monday, May 12 2014 12:00PM EDT
Dynamic Illusion, also known as Daniel Gyarmati, was born in 1985 in Szombathely, Hungary. Music has been a part of his life since his childhood years. His father’s loves of music also infected him in his early years with his old vinyl classics like Kraftwerk and Jean Michell Jarre.
Daniel spent eight years honing his musical talent at a music conservatory, playing for the local orchestra. After getting his first PC at age 13, he began to discover the musical possibilities of the computer, composing his first pieces of music. At the same time, he became exposed to the DJ scene, attending parties and becoming influenced by the energetic tech sounds of Dave Clark, Chris Liebing, and Umek, as well as the progressive music of DJs like John Digweed, Sasha, Dave Seaman, and Max Graham.
Daniel’s musical obsession made him search his inner self for something unique. He was torn: he still loved the energy that techno gave him, but at the same time felt that the genre was regressing. He was in dire need of change and found his real love: progressive house. This was music where you could combine funk, drive, melodies, ass-shaking beats, and awkward sounds all in one, rather than using a single formula that he had grown tired of.
Besides his work as a producer, Daniel is also credited as being an excellent DJ. His sets these days are as diverse as his productions, blending progressive, breaks, and deep house into a very distinct and atmospheric sound.
Adam Huszár is a hungarian producer and dj. He was born in 1983 in Hatvan, Hungary. He had been attracted to music from his childhood. At his age of 14 first started to tune up ambient and electro (Anthony Rother and Datapunk releases had an effect on his music) on his first computer. Pioneer artists like Hybrid, BT, Crystal Method inspired his work and after few years he turned to progressive breaks and house. He affectionately uses atmospheric elements and lot of melodies in his productions. Adam gets involved more and more music genre and nowdays he produces on a very wide spectrum of music under different aliases and collaborations.
Mindfields - April 2014 - Dynamic Illusion
- Shane Robinson - Never Let Go (Original Mix)
- Tee-Ex - Essential (Original Mix)
- Kaan Koray - Heart Of Africa (Faskil Breaks Mix)
- Nico Ferrero - Life (Simos Tagias Remix)
- Boral Kibil - Arhat (Monojoke Remix)
- Storyteller - Early Morning Rush Allende Remix
- Adam-P - Appreciable Depth (Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic Remix)
- Planet Perfecto Knights - Resurection (Paul Oakenfold full on fluoro Mix)
- Thomas Hayes - Some Things Never Change (AKI Amano Remix)
- DJ Geri Magik Feat. Al Jet - Crystallize (Maylo Remix)
Mindfields - April 2014 - Retroid
- Glenn Morrison - I See You In Me (Original Mix) [Morrison]
- Abdomen Burst - Sakkura (Negative Neutron Remix) [Rune]
- Max Cooper - Enveloped (Original Mix) [Traum]
- Dellife - Otherworldy (STeK's Secret Society Mix) [Morphosis Limited]
- Hybrid - Can You Hear Me (Trifonic Remix) [Distinctive]
- 9b0 - Birdcatcher (Original Mix) [Glack Audio]
- Compound Bass - Papercuts (Slighter 2013 Remix) [CDR]
- OMB - Jiva (David Granha Acid Shapes Remix) [Forward Music]
- Donatello - Story (Original Mix) [Spring Tube]