Shows / Mindfields
Home City:Budapest, Hungary
Music Style:Breaks, Deep House, Progressive House
Residency:Frisky Radio, Mindfields Parties
Favorite Venues:Gellért Hill
Next Episode: Monday, Sep 8 2014 12:00PM EDT
Adam Huszár is a hungarian producer and dj. He was born in 1983 in Hatvan, Hungary. He had been attracted to music from his childhood. At his age of 14 first started to tune up ambient and electro (Anthony Rother and Datapunk releases had an effect on his music) on his first computer. Pioneer artists like Hybrid, BT, Crystal Method inspired his work and after few years he turned to progressive breaks and house. He affectionately uses atmospheric elements and lot of melodies in his productions. Adam gets involved more and more music genre and nowdays he produces on a very wide spectrum of music under different aliases and collaborations.
Dynamic Illusion, also known as Daniel Gyarmati, was born in 1985 in Szombathely, Hungary. Music has been a part of his life since his childhood years. His father’s loves of music also infected him in his early years with his old vinyl classics like Kraftwerk and Jean Michell Jarre.
Daniel spent eight years honing his musical talent at a music conservatory, playing for the local orchestra. After getting his first PC at age 13, he began to discover the musical possibilities of the computer, composing his first pieces of music. At the same time, he became exposed to the DJ scene, attending parties and becoming influenced by the energetic tech sounds of Dave Clark, Chris Liebing, and Umek, as well as the progressive music of DJs like John Digweed, Sasha, Dave Seaman, and Max Graham.
Daniel’s musical obsession made him search his inner self for something unique. He was torn: he still loved the energy that techno gave him, but at the same time felt that the genre was regressing. He was in dire need of change and found his real love: progressive house. This was music where you could combine funk, drive, melodies, ass-shaking beats, and awkward sounds all in one, rather than using a single formula that he had grown tired of.
Besides his work as a producer, Daniel is also credited as being an excellent DJ. His sets these days are as diverse as his productions, blending progressive, breaks, and deep house into a very distinct and atmospheric sound.
Mindfields - August 2014 - Retroid
- Quivver - Here's This (Original Mix) [Microcastle]
- Elegant Universe feat Adir Ohayon - Modern Time (original Mix) [Frisky]
- Moderat - Bad Kingdom (Boghosian Edit) [CDR]
- Alexey Sonar feat. Jan Johnston - Freedom (Poison Pro Remix) [Intricate]
- Kobana - The Riddle (Original Mix) [Proton]
- Justin Oh - Find You (Andre Sobota Dark Mix) [Perfecto]
- Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile feat. Tomomi Ukumori - Cripsis (Quivver Remix) [Sudbeat]
- Pavlin Petrov, Graham Lloris feat Miwa - Eternal Sky (Monojoke Remix) [Never Too Late]
- Techtower - Planet 74 (Darkployers Back To Old Harbour Remix) [Electronic Tree]
Mindfields - August 2014 - Dynamic Illusion
- Robert Nickson - Spiral (Chillout Mix)
- A-Mase - On The Vedge (Original Mix)
- Praveen Achary - Morning and More (Color Ray Remix)
- U & K - Atmosphere (Panoptic Remix)
- Miab - New World Order (Progress Inn Remix)
- Pappa & Gilbey - Validate (Blackwatch Acid House Remix)
- Santos - Camels (Saints & Sinners Remix)
- Benz & Md - Turning the Curve (Perry O'Neil Remix)
- Yana Kay - Waiting for your Love (Alucard Remix)
- George Hales pres Radiate - Crystal Clear (Alucard's Sonar Methods Lake Side Mix)
- Sunlight Project - Balearica (LTN Remix)
- Lessov - Bleyban (Denis Laurent Remix)
- Benz & Md - Still Rain (Original Mix)
- Chris Wonderful - I Love You (Original Mix)