Shows / Paradigm
Home City:San Francisco, CA
Music Style:Deep House, Tech House
Next Episode: Monday, Dec 9 2013 02:00PM EST
Each life has its own soundtrack. Miss Disk compilation started in Ibiza. Hailing from Germany and living partial on the white isle for the past 20years, it comes to no surprise that Miss Disk’s influences have been numerous. So moving on from the dancefloor to the dj-booth was nothing more than natural progression
It’s been successful too. In only a small period of time she moved from spinning at parties in the Netherlands and artclubbing projects to Ibiza. In 2007 Miss Disk’s talent and ability to seamlessly mix an extraordinary range of progressive, techhouse and house beats didn’t go unnoticed.
As a “newcomer” she’was discovered by several inernational radiostations with a great feedback. She was chosen to play with the Ibiza Party “La Comunidad” in Germany and was multiple times the first female DJ performing progressive house in Clubs.
Miss Disk became a frequent guest and partially crew of IbizaSonica.com and therefore played her quality dance music sets all over Ibiza. She played as well at Catamaran and Villa Parties as of clubs like Blu Marlin, Aura, km 5 and El Divino.
After a successful Ibiza season 2008, she conquered London’s party scene. 2009 she elaborated her international career and became more focused on her favourite style: deep/ techhouse
Her trademark has always been a unique blend of quality music regardless the “latest hype” and shows a true talent. In 2010 she was requested to co-host her own radio show “Paradigm Deep Sessions” on friskyradio with an incredible feedback and increasing fanbase every month.
Based in San Francisco, Zach DeVincent is identified by an unmistakable deep house sound. First gaining exposure in 2004, Zach was featured both as runner-up in Balance Promote’s bedroom DJ competition, and later as Artist of the Week on Proton Radio. He first joined friskyRadio in 2005 with the addition of Paradigm: a show dedicated to bringing tech house to the Frisky e-waves. In its 5 years on the air, Paradigm aired over 50 exclusive shows featuring a variety of deep/tech house artists and sounds from around the world.
Beginning in 2010 Zach took the reins full time, joining forces with cross-continental deep enthusiast and friend, Miss Disk, to create Paradigm Deep Sessions. Each month you can catch the pair serving up their blend up deep house therapy on the friskyRadio e-waves. On the production side check for Zach’s releases on Pesto Music, Acryl Music, Open Bar Music, Clear Recordings and most recently 5 and Dime Recordings.
Paradigm - November 2013 - Zach DeVincent
- Organon - In Speciem - City Life
- Lakosta, Jenia White - Beauty (Dandy Mix) - Dextrous
- Marshall Jefferson - The Truth - Leftroom
- Loquace - Magnesium - Play My Track
- Tajan & fwdslxsh - Beautiful (Esta Edit) - White Label
- schNee - Seepferdchen - High Pro-File
- Manuel Moreno - Arosis - Ritter Butzke Studio
- Alex Gori, Imerio Vitti - Don't Care - Yuma
- Jamahr - Padawan - Draft LTD
- Carlos Sanchez - Deliberate - Recovery Tech
- Genius of Time - Same Old Place - Aniara Records
- Sidney Charles - That Ain't Right
- Angelo Mele - Half Tone - Sun Generation
Paradigm - November 2013 - Miss Disk
- Miss Disk - nightflowers (BUCHER rmx)
- Rodrigo Sorio - bold (original)
- Coloublock - polar beer (Addex rmx)
- Igor Dorohov - god after moon (Dave Pad rmx)
- Markus Homm - summit (Ray Okpara sphericdeep rmx)
- Igor Dorohov - god after moon (Foamy Chew rmx)
- Savvas - got to breath (original)
- Physics - holdin on ft. Daisy (Karol XVII & MB valence rmx)
- Kurtz - move in time (original)
- Sellouts - without you (original)
- Terranova, Bon Homme - painkiller ft. Bon Homme (original)