Shows / Paradigm
Home City:San Francisco, CA
Music Style:Deep House, Tech House
Next Episode: Monday, May 12 2014 02:00PM EDT
Each life has its own soundtrack. Miss Disk compilation started in Ibiza. Hailing from Germany and living partial on the white isle for the past 20years, it comes to no surprise that Miss Disk’s influences have been numerous. So moving on from the dancefloor to the dj-booth was nothing more than natural progression
It’s been successful too. In only a small period of time she moved from spinning at parties in the Netherlands and artclubbing projects to Ibiza. In 2007 Miss Disk’s talent and ability to seamlessly mix an extraordinary range of progressive, techhouse and house beats didn’t go unnoticed.
As a “newcomer” she’was discovered by several inernational radiostations with a great feedback. She was chosen to play with the Ibiza Party “La Comunidad” in Germany and was multiple times the first female DJ performing progressive house in Clubs.
Miss Disk became a frequent guest and partially crew of IbizaSonica.com and therefore played her quality dance music sets all over Ibiza. She played as well at Catamaran and Villa Parties as of clubs like Blu Marlin, Aura, km 5 and El Divino.
After a successful Ibiza season 2008, she conquered London’s party scene. 2009 she elaborated her international career and became more focused on her favourite style: deep/ techhouse
Her trademark has always been a unique blend of quality music regardless the “latest hype” and shows a true talent. In 2010 she was requested to co-host her own radio show “Paradigm Deep Sessions” on friskyradio with an incredible feedback and increasing fanbase every month.
Based in San Francisco, Zach DeVincent is identified by an unmistakable deep house sound. First gaining exposure in 2004, Zach was featured both as runner-up in Balance Promote’s bedroom DJ competition, and later as Artist of the Week on Proton Radio. He first joined friskyRadio in 2005 with the addition of Paradigm: a show dedicated to bringing tech house to the Frisky e-waves. In its 5 years on the air, Paradigm aired over 50 exclusive shows featuring a variety of deep/tech house artists and sounds from around the world.
Beginning in 2010 Zach took the reins full time, joining forces with cross-continental deep enthusiast and friend, Miss Disk, to create Paradigm Deep Sessions. Each month you can catch the pair serving up their blend up deep house therapy on the friskyRadio e-waves. On the production side check for Zach’s releases on Pesto Music, Acryl Music, Open Bar Music, Clear Recordings and most recently 5 and Dime Recordings.
Paradigm - April 2014 - Miss Disk
- Jonny Bee - nobody like you (City Soul Project rmx)
- Jerk House Connection - new york style
- Markus Homm - city tax
- Moti Brothers - underground
- Mihai Popoviciu - here
- Tobsen Graale - a new level (Frank Hellmond rmx)
- Evren Ulusoy - star crossed lovers (Addex rmx)
- Pablo Fierro - don't worry
- Helly Larson - spacetalk (One Opinion rmx)
- Mihai Popoviciu - transitions (Bootleg rmx)
- Deepologic - music in my head (Richard Scholtz, Pushee rmx)
- Marco Canedy - new day
Paradigm - April 2014 - Zach DeVincent
- Addex - Liberation - Lovezone Records
- Addex - Liberation (Portofino Sunrise) - Lovezone Records
- Avioniq feat. Four Square - Love History - (Original Mix) - Recovery Tech
- Yigit Atilla - Excuses (Original Mix) - UM Records
- Deep Wild - Bois jolan (Loud Session Mix) - Elektro System Records
- Earth Deuley - Peddlefeet (Nick Hogendoorn & Eelke Kleijn Mix) - Arabica
- Roberto Rodriguez (Manolo) - Loving Me, Loving You - Lazy Days Music
- Andre Butano & Miguel Lobo - Straight Ahead (Original Mix) - Recovery Tech
- Nina Kraviz - Pain In The Ass (Lewis Boardman Greatest Pain In Tha Arse Remix) - Rekids
- He did - Give Up (Original Mix) - Doppelgaenger
- Digital Impression, Tom Allen - Redlight Blindness feat. Tom Allen (Original Mix) - Skint Records
- Maceo Plex - Frisky - Crosstown Rebels
- Kruse & Nuernberg feat. Nathalie Claude - Leaves Falling (Mario Basanov Remix) - Lazy Days Music