Shows / Subliminal
Home City:Nis, Serbia
Music Style:Dark Progressive
Residency:friskyRadio, iFACE Agency
Favorite Venues:Exit festival [Serbia]
Next Episode: Monday, Mar 17 2014 09:00AM EDT
Under “CJ Art” disguise (among others) hides Artur – young guy from capital of Poland. He was connected with radio and music itself since he remember. Especially nice moment for this young man was summer 2004 when Markus Schulz with his crew has chosen him in “Global DJ Broadcast Contest” for a top finalist with such famous djs as for example: Terje Bakke or Rein de Vries.
Another highlight in his music life was collaborating with his friend – talented warsawer producer Viscid – and creating together music-project called „Spiral In-Groove”. First tune produced by them titled “Soundctuary” was released on JOOF Deep (JOOF Rec. sublabel) in april 2006 and supported by such big names as: John ‘00’ Fleming, Oliver Prime, Maor Levi, Mike Foyle, Leon Bolier and more. Same year came next releases: Spiral In-Groove’s remix for 00db – Fused (JOOF Rec.) and CJ Art’s remix for “Posthuman – Mineral” (Progrezo Rec.).
In 2007 CJ Art & Marcooz joined the FriskyRadio team. Last years were full of producing and remixing for great labels as Frisky, JOOF, Mestiza, Deepssesions, Sudam, Jetlag, Mistique, Elektrax Progressive, Phatt Sounds to name just a few. Many of his latest progressive productions were being supported by such big names as John 00 Fleming, Markus Schulz, Armin van Buuren, DJ Tarkan, Moshic, Kintar, Hassan Rassmy, Sarp Yilmaz, Rasti Tkac, Frangellico, Nicolas Coronel, Michael & Levan, Stiven Rivic, Kay-D, Bobby Deep, Josel & Pedro, Oliver Morgenroth, Faskil, Niko Fantin, Royal Sapien, dPen, Hyline, Dark Soul Project, Fernando Ferreyra & Mariano Favre, Ivan Nikusev, Python, Eryo, Wes Straub, Frede Goto, Phonic Deep and many, many more.
Despite all adversities and lack of time Artur is still trying to grow musically. He’s after Sound Engineering with Pro Tools certificates completed. Let’s hope it’s not the end of his musical explorations…
Marija Nikolic aka. N-tchbl, born and raised in Serbia. Growing up on darkened and rather depressive sounds of ’90 Seattle grunge scene and new wave sound, bands like Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Joy Division, Depeche Mode and somewhat more epic Pink Floyd left a deep scar that shows up as present even in her nowadays sound.
At the end of 90’s she discovered electronic music. Deep Dish, Satoshi Tomiie, Hernan Cattaneo, John Digweed, Sasha and Martin Garcia brought her to the revelation that progressive house with darkish underground background was something that suits her the most. Obsessed with CD stores and collecting vinyls and CDs she fell in love with it, progressive house was something she wanted to live and love.
In 2008 she became a part of “iFACE Agency”. Played in all Serbian major clubs, also internationally in highly respected venues like Escape and Cacao Beach (Bulgaria) with names like DJ Tarkan, Patrik Skoog, John Deere, DJ Alexandar, Danny Way etc. In july 2010. she won the “EMC - EXIT Music Conference 2010” competition as one of the chosen DJs to attend the EMC on EXIT Festival (Serbia) together with fellow DJs and leaded by names like Josh Wink, Tim Exile, Moderat and many more.
Her music was broadcasted on all of the worldwide radiostations. After a dozen of guestmixes on friskyRadio, including “Artist Of The Week” show in September 2011., her last dream came true – Subliminal on FRISKY brought her the opportunity to present the whole new side of deep and dark progressive sounds, the female way, progressive sounds that made her fall in love with it back in the previous decade and let that sound never be forgotten.
Subliminal - February 2014 - CJ Art
- Paul Martinez & Fiddler - Sacrosanctus (CJ Art's Drumderground Mix) - Sudam
- Yunus Guvenen - Kaiser - Silver Planet
- CJ Art - Ascetic Meditation - Deepsessions
- Mlab - Dark City - Never Too Late Recordings
- Frangellico - Un Sueno Hipnotico - CDr
- Mlab - Pursuing Heaven - Never Too Late Recordings
- Francesco Farfa meets The Pleasure Team - The Search (Weekend World Mix) - Plastic Fantastic
- Mekka - Emergence - Joof
- Deng & Slavak - Arkaim - Suffused
Subliminal - February 2014 - Matteo Monero
- Frangellico - Un Sueno Hipnotico - cdr
- Simos Tagias - Black Horizon (Matteo Monero Remix) - Never Too Late Recordings
- Mlab - Dark City (Matteo Monero Remix) - Never Too Late Recordings
- Matteo Monero - Nothing By Chance (CJ Art Remix) - Never Too Late Recordings
- Relaunch - Air - Bonzai Progressive
Subliminal - February 2014 - N-tchbl
- Akshan - Antinea's Secret - Altar Records
- Paul Martinez and Fiddler - India Entrance (Abraham & VirusBoy ReMix) - Underground Music Records
- Dj Massymo Tn & Franzis-D - Dark Planet (Paul Martinez & Fiddler Remix) - Mistique Music
- Milos Ilic - Sierra Vista (Lateral Cut Groove Remix) - Liquid Grooves
- Frangellico - Horror (Original Mix) - Stereo FX
- Jonatan Ramonda Feat Kelevra - It's So Late (CJ Art Remix) - Suffused Music
- Mlab - Dark City (Original Mix) - Never Too Late Recordings
- Mlab - Pursuing Heaven (Original Mix) - Never Too Late Recordings3